- Create natural-looking, thin nail enhancements with exceptional adhesion and unsurpassed strength & flexibility
- Draws the powder to the brush for quicker & easier bead pick-up
- Non-yellowing formula uses a UV Shield to block out UV exposure to retain color clarity and keep enhancements looking new
- Never crystallizes, therefore reducing time even in the most frigid regions
- Evaporates slowly, reducing odors for a more pleasant salon & spa environment
- Does not contain MMA, which has been restricted for use in the nail industry
The Attraction Acrylic System has a wonderful spring like consistency when the mix ratio is a medium-wet mix. The average set time is 3 – 5 minutes; however once you lift your brush, the product will start to set.
Can I use other companies’ powders with Attraction Nail Liquid?
It is always best to follow the recommendations of the manufacturer for optimum results. LIQUID is a complex mixture of monomers, cross-linkers, stabilizers, catalysts, and other additives. POWDER is polymer, copolymers, and tripolymers that contain the initiator, colorants, and other additives. ACCELERATORS, INITIATORS, CATALYSTS, and ENERGY are needed by all artificial nail enhancement products. If one is missing or compounded improperly, chemical reactions will happen much more slowly or not at all.
Is the odor of monomer liquids dangerous?
Just because something has an unpleasant odor, doesn’t make it dangerous. Perfumes, although pleasant to smell, cause more allergies in the US than anything else.
What can I do to diminish the odor in a salon?
Odors are caused by vapors in the air. Liquids that evaporate rapidly give off large amounts of vapor. A monomer that evaporates slower, such as Attraction Nail Liquid, or the aroma-free Spa Nail Liquid are very helpful in reducing the strong odors in the salon.
There are other steps you can take in diminishing salon odors. Use fresh monomer for every client or every other client. Place it in a small dappen dish with a lid to keep evaporation to a minimum. Large pump dispensers are not recommended since their flap lid will allow vapors and odors to escape. Keep all products properly sealed and capped in their original containers or an airtight container. Properly dispose of unused monomer by placing all soiled paper towels, clients’ towels, and nail wipes in sealed trash receptacle lined with a plastic bag. Finally, work in a well ventilated area and open windows and doors when necessary.